I love this time of year. I love that having one holiday right after another gives me the excuse to plan parties and spend hours on Pinterest looking at recipes and decor ideas. I love seeing my family more often than the rest of the year and I love quality time cozied up in front of the fireplace. I love a lot of things; and by that, I mean that I’m thankful for them. We’ve always had the tradition around Thanksgiving to state the things that we’re thankful for, so in the spirit of getting cozy with one another, here are some of the many things for which I have to give thanks:
- A career that allows me to travel the world and gives me the freedom to express myself
- My rockstar husband who never stops believing in my dreams and who motivates me to stay hungry for fulfilling my purpose
- A Savior who looks past my shortcomings and blesses my life every day anyway
- My two fur babies who let me photograph them endlessly
- Friends who are much more like family and who tell everyone they know about what I do…they are my biggest marketers and I only pay them in glasses of beer and good times…love you guys!
- Living in (in my opinion) one of the most gorgeous places on Earth
- An incredible house with my own office so I can work from home in my sweats (that’s the dream, right?)
- Whoever you are…thanks for taking the time to read my little blogs and follow my crazy life
Obviously, there’s so much more in my life to be thankful for but that’s the short and sweet list! What are you thankful for? I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Cheers!